Travel the world with confidence, we will bear the risks for you
Short-term and long-term travel insurance with the possibility of insuring a large range of insurance risks throughout the world for business and tourist purposes.
Types of travel insurance that can be arranged
Short-term travel insurance includes
- Possibility of choosing from the range of packages or create your own customised package
- Medical expenses (accident or acute illness, carer costs, dental treatment)
- Injury (in the event of death, disability or permanent disability and destruction of sports equipment due to injury)
- Liability insurance (property damage, health damage and non-material damage)
- Luggage (destruction of an item by a natural disaster, damage or destruction by tap water, theft)
- Flight risks (delays, missed flights and baggage delays)
- Lost documents (loss or theft of documents necessary to return to the Czech Republic)
- Holiday not used (due to the death of close relatives, serious damage to flat/house, hospitalisation, natural disaster)
- Trip cancellation (accommodation services, transport, in the event of the death of close relatives, serious damage to flat/house, hospitalisation, natural disaster)
- Costs of veterinary treatment (dogs 6 months to 8 years old, cats 6 months to 10 years old)
- Short-term household insurance (risk of burglary)
- Travel assistance for cars (car or motorcycle)
- Technical assistance in air transport – information here
- Verify your claim for compensation.
Annual travel insurance contracts offer you coverage of
- Medical expenses
- Dental care
- Liability insurance
- Accident insurance
- And the possibility to arrange transfer insurance
For example, our travel insurance for winter holidays includes
- Luggage insurance, which also covers theft of skis and snowboards
- Accident insurance, which also covers the destruction of skis or snowboards during an accident
- Failure to use holidays, which can be applied when slopes are closed due to lack of snow or avalanche
Persons with an entry age from 0 can be insured
Family – 2 adults and 1 to 3 children
If portable trip insurance is arranged for repeated trips for an insurance period of one year, the policyholder is obliged to send identification data of the insured to the insurer no later than one day before the trip
Except for persons, travel insurance can be arranged only for pet dogs aged 6 months to 8 years and pet cats aged 6 months to 10 years
Common recreational excursion tours, stays, recreational sports
Administrative business trips
Trips and stays for the purpose of earnings or performing a work of a mental nature, includes tourist trip activities
Manual business trip
Trips and stays for the purpose of earnings or working, also includes tourist and administrative business trip activities
Europe (EU): The following European countries and territories are included in this area
Albania, Andorra, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Denmark (+ Faroe Islands), Estonia, Finland, France, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Hungary, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Germany, Netherlands, Norway (+ Svalbard), Poland, Portugal (+ Azores, Madeira), Austria, Romania, Greece, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Spain (+ Canary Islands, Balearic Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican, United Kingdom (+ Isle of Man, Gibraltar, Channel Islands).
World (W): Worldwide
Restricted World (RW)
Australia, Bahamas, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Qatar, Kosovo, Kuwait, all of Cyprus, Lebanon, Maldives, Mauritius, New Zealand, Oman, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, United States, Turkey.
Czech Republic (CR)
Slovak Republic (SR)
The insurance does not cover the territories of these countries:
Afghanistan, Chad, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and other countries where the Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not recommend travel or recommends avoiding travelling to such country (see the information portal of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). ). In the event that only a specific area of the country is not recommended, the insurer will not provide indemnity only if the client’s journey was directed to that area.
- The insurance contract is concluded upon payment
- All information is sent to the client’s email
- Automatic notification of a premium’s due date (text message, email)
DIVISION OF SPORTS
- Recreational sports
- High risk sports
- For more information on the division of sports for travel insurance purposes, see the list of high risk sports here
Immediate Assistance and Assistance Services
In the event of an accident and the need of assistance worldwide
Assistance in Czech: +420 255 790 261
DAMAGE OCCURRED, WHAT NOW?
What to do in the event of damage
List of contracted medical facilities
We care about your satisfaction.
We will do everything for you.
For many happy returns
Have them insured today.
Are you ready to get your new insurance?
(Assistance for new insurance only!)
Leave your phone number.
We’ll call you soon.
On working days 8:00 – 18:00
This form does not serve as support for your ongoing insurance nor for any information about current progress of your claim.